Click on the jobs listed below to find a job description. Apply online or download the application below and we will contact you shortly. Thank you for your interest in joining HHC.
Current Employee Training Offered
Hearts and Hands of Care prides themselves on providing exceptional care to the individuals we serve and we offer trainings to better equip our employees, some of these trainings are:
- MANDT Training - This training provides staff with the skills to be able to de-escalate a situation when an individual becomes aggressive
- ABA Training - (Applied Behavioral Analysis) is the process of systematically applying interventions based upon the principles of learning theory to improve socially significant behaviors to a meaningful degree, and to demonstrate that the interventions employed are responsible for the improvement in behavior.
- Medication Administration - Learning the proper way to assist an individual with their medications if necessary
- CPR and First Aid - Learning the skills to be able to resuscitate an individual who has stopped breathing and aiding a sick or injured person until full medical treatment is available
Encouragement Within The Community
We are committed to helping individuals with disabilities become a part of their community. This means you may be asked to take individuals to places like:
- The YMCA, a picnic or a movie.
- The bank, the grocery store or the mall.
- A volunteer job.
- Places of worship.
Supporting individuals with making choices and participating in their commmunities can be very rewarding and enjoyable work. Many of your duties will include:
- Reading and writing daily logs, medical logs, progress notes, etc.
- Attending training and staff meetings, which may be at different times rather than your scheduled shift.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers, families and professionals.
- Driving either an agency-owned or your own vehicle in the course of your job duties.
Applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- 18 years of age, minimum.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and acceptable driving record.
- CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Current Tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Flexibility to work varied hours (for some programs).
- Must pass criminal background check.
- And attend all necessary trainings.